From Overdrive Magazine:
Board Certified physician in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PM&R) Board Certified American Board of Pain Medicine Certified National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners (NRCME) Certified Medical Review Officer (MRO)
- Controversies Loom over 2016 Obstructive Sleep Apnea Recommendations November 2, 2016
- FMCSA Removal of NY chiropractors from National Registry. June 17, 2016
- New York chiropractors no longer allowed to give DOT physicals: Land Line Magazine June 2, 2016
- Last Post: The Dos and Don’ts of the Revised Medical Examination Forms & Certificates. April 1, 2016
- Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Obstructive Sleep Apnea | Federal Railroad Administration March 8, 2016
- February 2016 Sleep Apnea ANPRM Report March 1, 2016
- Better DOT Physicals with Technology February 22, 2016
- What FMCSA Requires of Certified Medical Examiners February 12, 2016
- NRCME and the Certified Medical Examiner. February 10, 2016
- New DOT physical Exam Forms for 2016 Finalized… January 5, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- New DOT physical Exam Forms for 2016 Finalized...
- DOT Medical Examination Forms-Certificate (download)
- High Blood Pressure and the DOT Medical Examination: "real", or "white coat", - Guidelines still apply.
- Skill Performance Evaluation 49 CFR 391.49
- DOT physicals post NRCME, sleep apnea, driver rage, doctor shopping and other medical certification issues
- How To Apply To The Federal Diabetes Exemption Program
- Commercial Drivers and Neurological Hearing Disorders
- Need a second opinion after a DOT physical? Check what 49 CFR 391.47 says.
- Coast Guard Mariner Physicals
- NYC TLC Medical Examination