Your cart is currently empty.
Board Certified physician in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PM&R) Certified National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners (NRCME) Certified Medical Review Officer (MRO) USCIS designated Civil Surgeon Certified Examiner of Divers (Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine Society) FAA designated Aviation Medical Examiner (AME)
- DOT Medical Examination Forms-Certificate (download)
- Heart Disease and Commercial Driver Certification Guidelines
- Coast Guard Mariner Physicals
- Skill Performance Evaluation 49 CFR 391.49
- Color vision testing and color blindness.
- FMCSA's Seizure Exemption For Interstate Commercial Driving
- New York State CDL Holders- Do You Need Help Filling Out Your Self Certification Form?
- What pilots should know about the FAA airman medical certification.