Your cart is currently empty.
Board Certified physician in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PM&R) Certified National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners (NRCME) Certified Medical Review Officer (MRO) USCIS designated Civil Surgeon Certified Examiner of Divers (Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine Society) FAA designated Aviation Medical Examiner (AME)
- DOT Medical Examination Forms-Certificate (download)
- Heart Disease and Commercial Driver Certification Guidelines
- Need a second opinion after a DOT physical? Check what 49 CFR 391.47 says.
- Color vision testing and color blindness.
- What pilots should know about the FAA airman medical certification.
- Coast Guard Mariner Physicals
- The DOT Physical Examination
- 391.64 Diabetes and Vision Grandfathering Program