Your cart is currently empty.
Board Certified physician in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PM&R) Certified National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners (NRCME) Certified Medical Review Officer (MRO) USCIS designated Civil Surgeon Certified Examiner of Divers (Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine Society) FAA designated Aviation Medical Examiner (AME)
- Heart Disease and Commercial Driver Certification Guidelines
- DOT Medical Examination Forms-Certificate (download)
- Coast Guard Mariner Physicals
- NYS Article 19-A Physicals
- Medical Examination Report Form and Medical Examiner's Certificate, Who Gets What and Why?
- Color vision testing and color blindness.
- High Blood Pressure and the DOT Medical Examination: "real", or "white coat", - Guidelines still apply.
- CDL Drivers Still Need To Keep a Copy of Medical Examiner's Certificate Until January 30, 2015.