Board Certified physician in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PM&R) Certified National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners (NRCME) Certified Medical Review Officer (MRO) USCIS designated Civil Surgeon Certified Examiner of Divers (Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine Society) FAA designated Aviation Medical Examiner (AME)
- DOT Medical Examination Forms-Certificate (download)
- Heart Disease and Commercial Driver Certification Guidelines
- Coast Guard Mariner Physicals
- Commercial Drivers and Neurological Hearing Disorders
- Color vision testing and color blindness.
- Skill Performance Evaluation 49 CFR 391.49
- High Blood Pressure and the DOT Medical Examination: "real", or "white coat", - Guidelines still apply.
- Medical Examination Report Form and Medical Examiner's Certificate, Who Gets What and Why?